Friday, September 16, 2011

The Victorian.

For this particular outfit, I think I was either going for rocked out teacher or victorian (lol) but I choose to call it my modern victorian look, it is what i had in mind orginially. It is actually one of my favorite fashion era, the 1850's. It is when the women in Britain started wearing petticoats so skirts were shaped like a bell; they would pair that with tight cropped blazer type that goes only to their waists and are pointed. My version is not quite like that but I certainly wanted to go for the bell skirt with the blazer and cinched waist, this is a work outfit so I had to be a little discrete.

My Skirt is a thrift find and my new favorite belt is from Urban Outfitters. I purchased this and it was a great find for $10!
Blazer is from F21. it is so useful and it is a basic so I would suggest getting one for yourself as you can dress this up or dress it down. Shoes are from shoedazzle. My hair, I opted to keep it on a high bun.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment