Thursday, September 22, 2011

Urbanary.

Little post before uploading the first video of the blog. Urbanary...I don't always go for the flat as noticed on my looks but I saw this flat from Urban Outfitters and immediately loved it. It is so chic and it's nice to have a good flat that I can definitely feel confident in.

I paired this with my faux leather pants that I got from Joyce Leslie as a halloween costume (lol) but it turned out that it actually came in trend.


This outfit is so relaxed and such a weekend outfit specially since I also wore a white shirt from Mossimo. It is so relaxed and airy that I can wear this all day even to sleep haha.

We have to keep this plain outfit interesting so I made sure that I accessorize, and I did! Two necklaces and countless bangles.


No comments:

Post a Comment