Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stairs.

I know it's been two weeks! I am as excited and as anxious in writing this post as you guys are in reading it. Work has been crazy this past couple of weeks as all three big bosses in our company were out and we all just had to step up and work extra.

My little bother and I got a bit creative with this photoshoot. Stairs! It really has no bearing on the clothes I'm wearing but I thought that it was such a fun shoot. This was taken at work, inside the office on a Friday and this look happens to be my casual Friday look. Ok, not so casual Friday, but it is such a fun outfit.  

I would wear something like this on a simple dinner out or on a drink night at a pub somewhere. It's not quite a "going out" look because the ripped jeans does make it too casual but the small here and there details of this look is quite eye-catching. Let's work our way up the stairs now! (Clever! haha)

Lovely platforms are Jessica Simpson's and  ripped Jeans, unfortunately I cannot remember the brand, which is so not a fashion blogger thing to do, I do, however, remember getting them from Marshalls in a much bigger size because I really was going for the baggy look. 
A bright blue clutch from Asos was a random pairing but since all my colors here have been neutrals--black, browns, gold, a pop of that Royal electric blue would give it so much more life.
My top is from Forever21 and I adore it! I am so much into animal prints lately, particularly Leopard prints and this top just caught my eye right away at the store. Because of it's loose fit, this is good for tucked in looks, whether with a skirt or high waisted jeans, you can also pair this with shorts; and this can also work under a jacket or blazer.

Oh it feels good to be back in blogging and I already have posts lined up. No matter how busy I am, I made sure to make an effort to take photos and show some of my pairings so I truly hope you guys do enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment