Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Honestly Modest.

Vintage? Not quite sure if that's really the look I was going for here...where ever you do decide to call this outfit though, I like it! It's quite modest for what I usually go for but I guess that's good considering that I am at work. It is good to step away from my comfort zone though and play it up a little bit, try new looks. Hope it worked!


Let me just talk about this necklace for a bit, I just love the teardrop detail on this. I also love the way the gold stands out of this cream top, great contrast.

Look #1:
I again prepared a couple of looks this time with the Banana Republic Top I just love. This look is great for the office but I would also even wear this on a dinner night out. I paired this top, tied it the way it is supposed to be with a black pencil skirt, added a leopard belt and black peep-toe pumps and to add some splash of color, an Asos laptop sleeve I turned into a pouch! 


Look #2:
This look is quite more playful. Layers are just always so fun to do. The black under this top just give a whole new look. Red belt again for the pop of color and some gold accessories to go with it as well. This look is more for going out. Paired this with a heels from F21 and clutch is from there as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment