Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Cropped Army.

I never really thought that I would be a J Crew fan, but I accompanied my sister and bro-in-law in their family shopping affair (haha) and ended up spending more than the two of them. Majority of the racks were already on sale and there was an additional 40% off! I couldn't contain myself!

Got this lovely Army inspired cropped vest. I always wanted a denim one but couldn't find one that I liked. This particular one though is gorgeous and I am totally into it. My sister and I both got it and from $168 we were able to purchase this for $23! Love love bargains!

You can wear this with skirt and flats, wear it with a maxi dress, or for fall/winter you can totally layer this with a black long sleeve top and jeans with brown boots...hmmm..I will definitely be doing that!


I went for something more casual here. I paired this jacket with simple black pants, folded in the bottom making it cropped as well..i guess that was the theme..and just to make it more interesting, a touch of animal print, leopard belt and nude low-heel pumps. This was such a relaxed look, so comfortable. And for some more toughness, black leather bag with brass hardware.


Jacket: J Crew
Bottoms: F21
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Target
Bag: Andre Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment