Friday, August 19, 2011

My Version of Man.

Lately I have been into Jeans a lot, which is so unsual for me because I have always been a "dress" type of girl, specially for summer. Having said that, I don't have a big Jean collection so I do try to make my jeans stretch its use.

This is my most favorite pair, it is my Levi's (don't remember what style though, I'm sorry guys!) super skinnys and I love it for two things: the fit and the fact that it's a size 0 and it fits me haha..I did get it from Ross that's probably why it's there in the first place because the size is wrong! (lol) Anyways, this pair is quite long on me and although it looks great with it just slouched towards the bottom, for this number, I decided to fold it. It came to an odd length but I thought that added character to the look.
I paired this with my cotton grey tee and a navy blazer and I thought that this look is one of my conservative, little less on the feminine side but very put-together look. This is so easy to pull off and it's such an easy wear. Do try this with a pair of flats if you're say, a mom or if you'll be doing a lot of walking for the day. You'll look chic and comfy at the same time:)
P.S. to my brother, I love this photo, we took this in a middle of a street in Philly while the light was on red.

No comments:

Post a Comment