Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sprinkled Love.

Awww...Love! This is probably one of my favorite shirts. It is just so adorable and i feel the love wearing it haha...cheesy! But I got this top at Macy's, during 4th of July and they had a sale in the Junior's Dept. under the Material Girl brand, buy one get 1 50% off so of course I did not let that pass and this top ended up costing me $11. I think that Material Girl in Macy's is worth checking out actually, my bottoms are from there as well and one of my Harem that I've worn in one of my older posts.

I chose to tuck this top with a black Harem, this Harem is more of a work trouser though. This top looks really great in a boyfriend jean as well with a belt and casual heels. This can also be worn with denim shorts...
 I got the "Princess Kate" ring from my grandmom. She's too cute really, she bought it and said this might look better on me and I just grabbed it right then and there haha. Thanks Ma!
Shoes: Nine West (on sale at Macy's)
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring and Necklace: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment