Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Modern Day Teacher"

Title is a little boggling I know, but the title of this post actually came from one of my co-workers who had a peculiar take on my outift. As I walked in the door, first thing that she said "oh you look like a modern day teacher!" I find it so amusing that my every outfit tells a different story and feels like I play a different role.

This particular outfit, if you have read my previous post you will see that my top and skirt are two of my thrift finds. With the exemption of the shoes and the belt as they are both already in my closet, this outfit cost me $8!

I love this outfit, truly I do. Not only do I love it for the price but I feel that the look is so sophisticated and very modest if I may add. The colors are so cool to the eyes which makes it a perfect summer work outfit.

 Belt is an old belt I got about a year ago from forever 21 for like $7; and my shoes, I wish were Louboutins but since I am unable to afford it, when I saw this on my collection from shoedazzle.com, I just went for it!

Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit slims you down..... I sooo like it.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mom, i forgot to mention that...I love it also because it is so slimming!:D

    ReplyDelete