Friday, July 22, 2011

Spread Your Wings.

Hello guys! I cannot even begin to say how fond I am of this dress. I feel it looked very young but I appreciate the small details this dress has and most of all, it cost me $6! It is amazing how a shape of a dress can make your look totally updated and crisp and sophisticated. The print on this dress, I thought was a great balance in making this dress more fun.


So I mentioned "details" and this dress has them for sure! let's start with the zipper in the front, makes this look very current. I am loving the pockets on this dress as well. Also, I added the belt just to give it a prominent waist definition but even without the belt, this dress already has the empire waist cut.
Best detail however is in the back...take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment