Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pose!

Posing here with my co-workers/family (weird huh?!). Coming in to work is never a hassle because I work with some familiar people. Here I’m pictured with my cousin, Carlo and older sister Jocelle.
With my sister Jocelle, always been simple and sophisticated with her style. Who could go wrong with the basics--white top, black pants, red belt. Vamped with a bib necklace and to die for Louboutins!

My grandmother was very fond of my outfit for this day (haha) The entire outfit including accessories cost me only a lil bit over $100! I must say that I felt luxe in it though. Chiffon top with a lace bottom and some vintage inspired heels. <3

Top: F21
Bottom: Target ;)
Accessories: F21
Shoes: Payless (from million years ago)
Bag: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment