Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Block the Maxi.

I actually really love this pairing. I love the I have the neutrals, white and brown and totally splashed it with color. I do this a lot lately, I really am such a huge fan of color blocking although I did it quite in a subtle way with this number. 

I paired this maxi skirt with a white crossover dress. Yup! It is a dress! As I always say, stretch the bucks you spend on clothes, think outside the box! I thought just about how much I spent on this outfit shoes and all I believe it's less than $70. My blazer is a thrifted Donna Karan that I got for only $3.00! Belt is also thrifted for $5.00. I am such a huge fan of thrift stores and soon I'll do a post on one of my thrift store adventures.

Dress/Top: F21
Maxi skirt; F21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment