Friday, June 17, 2011

Lady Like.

It's a windy day in Philadelphia, hency the picture! All in all it was a great day to just feel feminine and girly and proper. I love love love this skirt, it is a thrift find (same skirt I wore on Happy Sunny Day post) and can be worn so many different ways. It gives off that vintage look. You can go either way with this item, modern and sexy or classic. Paired this cream color skirt with a bright hot pink halter top from F21 and nude Jessica Simpson platforms. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much I enjoyed shooting for it!

4 comments:

  1. I love your top! The color suits you very well. Nice shoes too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overall look of this, especially the use of the belt. :) Nice shoes, too, Ate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! The shoes is nice isn't it? Hehe I got it 70% off as well!

    ReplyDelete