Wednesday, November 2, 2011

City Chic.


This might possibly be my favorite look thus far. It combined all that I love in one outfit: Leopard Print, Color, Tights and overall chicness! This dress from Zara is something I wear all the time, you have seen this in previous posting and in my video blog, and I still can't get enough of it. There's really so much you can do with this. For this look, I layered this dress with a pink button down shirt and it just popped out of the dress and such it's such a great detail to this look. Also, since the weather is now in the lows I got to wear my Forever21 coat again. I got this coat last year and has been a favorite since then. I just love the chunky gold buttons and the classyness of it and how it vamps a traditional black coat.






2 comments:

  1. i love the photos on your blog. it looks like something from an editorial. :) you have amazing style, and i really enjoyed looking your various posts. new follower, and hope to stay connected. cheers, from usa!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine! Thank you for that very kind message. I looked over your blog too and I am always amazed with stylish moms, I have two nephews myself from two sisters and I am sure they will love your blog too! I will endorse! and will stay connected, thank you!

    P.S. your kids are sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete