Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

Hello everyone! Oh my, it's been a while since I posted something new and I totally apologize for that, holidays keep me very busy at my dayjob (or night job since I also work afterhours), and not only that, my main man's pc is not working so some pictures are on hold:( Anyhow, both reasons is not enough for me to give you guys some holiday gift tips. Christmas is such a joyous occasion, a time for the family to get-together, a time for giving. On my opinion, gifts should be full of thought and done with style! Here are some of my holiday picks:

Under $20


Item #1 is a great gift this season because of the usability of this Brazen 'Rainbow' Pop-top Mittens. Not only is this stylsh, it is also handy, great for those smart phone and ipads/tablet users. Best thing, this will keep you and your wallet quite warm for $14.80

(Note: Nordstrom is free shipping!)







 




Item #2: Square scarf. For those are into blog reading, a scarf will be a great gift this year, not only will it keep you warm, scarves a great accessory to add to any outfit. Check out asos.com as they have several selections for under $15! This particular scarf pictured sells for $13!












Item #3: Snake skin clutch. This adorable clutch is a great gift for any party goer. They can probably use this for New Years Eve, match it with a sequined dress or even an LBD. It is small but will absolutely not fail to give a statement. Price: $12.99 at urbanoutfitters.com.

Under $50

 
Items pictured above (Graphic Image Personalized Universal Phone Case), I do wish I can receive this holiday. It is personalized and will totally make the receiver of this gift feel that you thought and made an effort for her. $41.25 at Saks.com 

Item #2: Rain or snow, look great and keep your foot dry with these stylish Chooka Rainboots. Stripe boot for $39.90 and Leopard for $45.90 at nordstrom.com. (Hurry up though, sizes are definitely limited!)



Item #3: Smash box You're It Eye Palette. This is perfect for the make up lovers! I am a huge fan of smashbox and with this $250 value palette, you just cannot go wrong. The colors are great and this again will come in handy for any those planning to glamourize themselves for New Year's Eve! $49 at Sephora stores or sephora.com

These are just a few good things to give out this christmas, enjoy your holiday shopping everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment