Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Black Suede Shoes.


I finally found time to shoot again and this time, I have a featured item: Black Suede Wedge Ankle Boots. This particular item is from Steve Madden and is a recent addition to my growing shoe collection. I have worn it several times and have gotten so many compliments on it and questions on where I purchased it from, with that, I thought that this will be a perfect featured item.

I hope you guys enjoy the video and please subscribe to my youtube page as well! <3<3<3




2 comments:

  1. Black is the color that is loved by everyone this is what i think because i like black color and i found that black suits with all color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dacey! I absolutely agree with you! Black is so universal, it is a color that can be carried by anybody no matter what shape or skin color. It can play as a backdrop or focused in an outfit and that's why for most items that I get specially if my purpose is to be able to pair it with several looks, I always go for black or some other neutral color:)

    ReplyDelete